Be part of the
Working at Ananas gives you the opportunity of participating in the creation of the modern company. Together with a young and energetic team, you can be a part of the e-commerce revolution in this region.
We believe there is no better challenge than the one of building a brand from scratch, changing the consumers’ mindset, and creating the history of a certain industry. If you are someone who loves challenges, you might be the new member of the Ananas team!
We carefully nurture
the values of our company.
Ananas e-commerce is a startup founded by Delta Holding to connect shoppers and merchants on a reliable e-commerce platform. We are using the latest technology and innovation to make online shopping simple, easy, and always available.
We are aiming to become the biggest e-commerce platform in the Ex-YU region. Starting with Serbia, we are determined to shortly after be present on the markets of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, and Slovenia. The platform launch is planned for summer 2021.
The main precondition of any relationship is the ability to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes to truly understand them. Satisfied customers, employees, and business partners are not just a cog in the wheel but the main ingredient of the company’s success.
We are always challenging the status quo, encouraging each member of the team to express their opinion and ideas. Proactivity and creativity are highly appreciated in our team.
Not only do we love what we do, but we truly believe in it. Education, training, courses, big stories, and big dreams. We are constantly growing, striving for perfection to revolutionize e-commerce.
Customer is the king
You might ask yourself why this should be relevant for you. However, we are a customer-centric company above all. Everything we do is for the customer and their ultimate satisfaction.
Take a look at our open positions and find your next job at Ananas!
Support user experience teams by performing analysis
- Suggest user experience improvements based on unique insights driven by data
- Monitor and analyze user (buyers and merchants) interactions on the Ananas platform
- Analyzing data from log and from other analytical tools
- Participate in user experience research and testing primarily by conducting research and gathering data
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office software
- Python and SQL
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Ability to analyze, understand and document analytical issues
- Ability to comprehend complex data concepts
- Bachelor Degree in Computer science, Mathematics, or other relevant fields
Creating, planning, and implementing an SEO strategy
- Creating SEO strategy
- Optimization of the website, social networks, and digital content
- Creating and planning campaigns
- Keyword research
- Collaborating with content creators to achieve the best results
- Maintaining the online community
- Proven experience with SEO
- Proven previous experience with improving business positioning
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and similar tools
- Expressed analytical abilities and skills of finding insights based on a large amount of data
- Experience in team management and project management